From vodka and whiskey to brandy and gin, Colorado distills a range of fine craft spirits. There are a number of local distilleries that your can tour. Read our distillery tours blog.
- Address: 2500 47th St Unit 10, Boulder
- About: A distiller of potato vodka and makers of 303 Vodka. Stop by for tastings and a tour, Wednesday through Saturday from 2pm-10pm.
- Address: 1925 Airport Rd, Breckenridge
- About: There is a tasting room downtown and a distillery about a mile away. Tours run every 30 minutes from 11am to 6pm, Tues to Sun. Enjoy samples of the awarding winning whisky or vodka.
- Address: 5311 Western Ave, Ste. 180, Boulder
- About: Stop by the micro distillery for complimentary tours and tastings, Tuesday through Friday.
- Address: 144 Kluge Ave, Palisade
- About: Winner of the 2012 Distiller of the Year. Local spirits made with local ingredients from Colorado’s western slope. One tour usually on Fridays at 3pm.
- Address: 200 South Kalamath St, Denver
- About: The first Colorado whiskey has quickly gained a reputation for quality. Reserve your distillery tour online up 2 weeks in advance; 30 spots per tour; 30-45 minute tours. Must be 21+. Tours are Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat.
- Address: 144 W 1st St, Salida
- About: Small-batch, handcrafted spirits in downtown Salida. Try the Tenderfoot Whiskey or Treeline Gin. See website for tasting room and tour schedule.
Please contact us to add a distillery tour.