Pagosa Dogsled Adventures hosts a variety of tours through beautiful Archuleta County. Unique to this dog sled tour is the use of Alaskan Malamutes over Alaskan Huskies. A team of twelve malamute lead sled rides.
Numerous winter adventures are offered:
- Private Adventure – most popular tour, 2 to 2.5 hours of interactive dog sledding; start with Mushing 101, then you off on an adventure.
- Shared Adventure – shorter experience popular for families with small children, approximately 60 to 75 minutes with 35 to 50 minute of sled time.
- Dogsledding on Wheels – dog led tour on wheels instead of a sled on snow, cheaper than sled tours. Wheeled trips on golf carts are offered year round.
- Sunset & Full Moon Gourmet Dinner – romantic choice for date nights, anniversaries, birthdays, etc; departs at sunset. Dinner adventures are as they sound.
- Group, Parties and Special Events – contact them to book your private excursion.
Read our feature on Pagosa Dogsled Adventures.
Address: 135 Country Center Dr, Pagosa Springs
Season: mid November to early April