Colorado has lots to celebrate in December. The ski season is officially underway and the holidays are just around the corner. Exciting events include the Georgetown Christmas Market which features an outdoor European marketplace and Vail Snow Daze which has three free nights of concerts.
2017 Annual December Festivals in Colorado
- Date: Weekends, December 2-3 & 9-10, 2017, 10am-5pm
- Address: 6th Street, Georgetown
- About: 57th annual Christmas Market is held on the first two Saturday’s and Sunday’s in December. Celebrations include an outdoor European marketplace, holiday entertainment, horse-drawn wagon rides, Saint Nicholas, Christmas museum tours, high tea at Grace Hall, wassail crawl, hot roased chestnuts and Santa Lucia Children’s Procession.
- Date: Fri-Sun, December 15-17, 2017
- Address: Vail
- About: Kick off to the 53rd winter season at Vail, featuring live concerts from top performers.
New Year’s Eve Fireworks
- Date: Sun, December 31, 2017
- Address: 16th Street Mall, Downtown Denver
- About: Celebrate the new year with fireworks in downtown Denver. There are two spectacular shows at 9pm and midnight. The 16th Street Mall offers optimal viewing.
Go To January Events
Please contact us to add an event.
Some event related activities
Search for upcoming performing arts, rodeos and sports that aren’t listed under events.