There’s nothing quite like riding in a hot air balloon high above the Rocky Mountains. Experience Colorado in a way that few others have. Tours are available at a number of scenic locations.
- Address: 1680 South 21st St, Colorado Springs
- About: Flights leave daily, 4-10 persons per basket. Post-flight includes champagne toast, orange juice, fresh fruit. AOW has several flight locations around the state, including CO Springs and Fairplay. Also offers open-air Jeep tours and Segway tours of Garden of the Gods, and zip line tours over Manitou Springs.
- Address: 557 Deer Path Rd, Dillon
- About: Lay May to early October; it’s the highest altitude hot air ballooning in North America, with all flights launching at 9,000 ft. In-flight classical music, champagne, breakfast and other little extras are sure to make this an unforgettable trip.
- Address: Pagosa Springs
- About: Year round flights over beautiful Archuleta County.
- Address: 36005 US 40, Steamboat Springs
- About: Flights every day in the summer and winter, weather permitting. Trips take you high above the beautiful Yampa Valley. They last 45 minutes and are always in the morning. Free shuttle service is available from Steamboat, as well as a continental breakfast when you arrive.
Please contact us to add a hot air balloon tour.