Theaters feature a variety of live performances including plays, orchestra, opera, ballet, and comedy.
- Address: 3654 Navajo St, Denver
- About: Originally a nickelodeon movie house from 1912, The Bug now showcases local independent film, performing artists, and international artworks.
- Address: 124 N Main St, Creede
- About: Summer theater in the heart of the Rockies.
- Address: 1101 13th St, Denver
- About: Premier place to see theatre in Downtown Denver.
- Address: 699 Main Ave, Durango
- About: One of the oldest and continually running theaters in Colorado. They host live bands and national productions of popular theatrical performances.
- Address: 2344 East Iliff Ave, Denver
- About: A variety of shows throughout the year.
- Address: 20120 East Main St, Parker
- About: PACE plays, ballet, orchestra, stand up comedy, and more live performances.
Performing arts festivals:
- Bravo! Vail Valley Music Festival – late June to early August
- Central City Opera Festival – late June to early August
- Colorado Shakespeare Festival – June to early August
Please contact us to add a theater or festival.