Cedaredge is a quaint town with a couple blocks of shops and restaurants. It’s located on the Western Slope, in the southern valley below Grand Mesa.
Grand Mesa – Cedaredge lies at the southern entry point to Grand Mesa. A scenic byway connects with Mesa, to the north.
- Grand Mesa National Forest to the north on CO-65 has both primitive camping and campgrounds.
- Aspen Trails Campground is only three miles north on CO-65 on the way up the Grand Mesa.
- Island Lake is located in the Grand Mesa N.F. Take CO-65 north for 16 miles.
- Sweitzer Lake is close by in Delta.
- Miles and miles of trails can be found in the Grand Mesa National Forest.
Things To Do near Cedaredge
- Sweitzer Lake (15mi)