Play Dirty provides private ATV tours in the outstanding Texas Creek Trail System. It’s considered by some to be the ATV Capital of Colorado. Tours run daily year round, weather permitting in the winter.
Guided tours include instruction, training course, a helmet, goggles and fuel. The day kicks off at 6,400 feet in the Arkansas River valley, aka Bighorn Sheep Canyon. ATVs include a single rider only, automatic, as well as two, four and six person side-by-side’s.
- 2 Hour Classic – 20 miles, over a mountain into Devils bowl.
- 3 Hour Clsasic – 30 mile tour through Sgt. Nulph and Ferns Leaf.
- Inspiration Point – 2 hour advanced tour, fast paced tour up to Inspiration Pt.
- Triple Overlook – 3 hour advanced tour, views of Devil’s marking, Texas Creek junction and the Arkansas River Valley.
- Past Windy Point into Back Valley – 4 hours, 35 miles, expert ride around Table Mtn.
- All Over The Place – 6 hours covered a huge portion of the Texas Creek Trail system.
Address: 27077 Hwy 50, Texas Creek, CO
Season: Year round, weather permitting