Things To Do in Colorado this Fall
When the snow melts and the rivers begin to rush, Colorado is truly a remarkable place to be! The whitewater rafting season continues into the summer at a bunch of rivers around Colorado. Everything comes to life in the spring, from epic mountain passes to high elevation golf courses.
Welcome to Uncover Colorado
Probably Colorado’s Best Travel Guide
Colorado is easily one of the most unique, highest average elevation, and spectacular states in the country. Summer, fall, winter and spring, Colorado offers something fun to do.
From world class ski resorts to primitive natural hot springs, Colorado has something for everyone. And since there are so many sunny days to see it all, we created this travel guide to help you out. We have activities, events, towns and a daily travel blog.
Join out monthly newsletter!
More Fall Activities
- Spend a Day or Night at these 15 Hot Springs
- Stay Overnight at these 4 Private Hot Springs
- Hiking in Steamboat: Fish Creek Falls
- White Mountain Tours: Get Your Zip On!
- Saddleback Ranch: Year Round Action in Steamboat Springs
- Save these Days: Free Colorado Attractions
- Families Spring into Action in Colorado Springs
- Top 5 Hikes around Colorado Springs
- Tour Inside the Denver Botanic Gardens
- Exploring the Springs’ Garden of the Gods
- Hiking along Hanging Lake Trail
- Explore These 5 Colorado Halls Of Fame
- Amazing Adventures in Archuleta County
- 8 Best City Parks In Denver