In Denver’s business and theater districts, the urban Grand Hyatt Denver provides AAA Four-Diamond service to the guest. The 516 roomed hotel offers wonderful views of both Pikes Peak and downtown Denver. Experience Colorado’s great outdoors through the lobby’s stone fireplace and giant rocks.
Rooms are airy and white with colorful leather chairs and pillows, WiFi, plush Hyatt Grand Beds, and laptop safes. Room bathrooms offer spa-worthy products and either a tub or shower stall while suites have double vanities and both an oversized tub and separate shower.
- King or 2 Queen Beds – These spacious rooms are 392 square feet and have walk-in closets. Choose a city view and or one above the 15th floor.
- Club Access – These rooms have either a king or two queen beds and access to the Grand Club Lounge.
- King Bed Corner – This spacious 412 square foot corner room has a great city overlook.
- Executive Suite – This 784 square feet standard suite has a king bed and an open floor plan.
- Presidential Suite – This premium suite has 1,196 square feet of residential-style space with a private bedroom with a king bed.
- VIP Suite – This premium suite with 1,176 square feet of space has an adjoining private bedroom with either one king or two queen beds.
Check prices, availability or book Grand Hyatt Denver
Guests at Grand Hyatt Denver won’t have to go far to grab a meal, drink, or snack. On-site, there are four options to pick from as well as Starbucks.
- Courier.Market – When on the go, stop in for fresh sandwiches and salads.
- Courier.Kitchen – This newsroom-themed restaurant offers both a la carte and buffet-style breakfast and lunch. Sit at long communal tables while enjoying dinner or inventive desserts.
- Courier.Bar – Sit at the industrial-chic bar and enjoy the happy hour menu, hand-crafted cocktails like the Tabloid and Local Edition, or the non-alcoholic Jargon.
- Fireside The Bar – Relax with a martini or Colorado well drink in front of the stacked fireplaces.
- Starbucks Café – In the lobby’s breezeway, pick up your favorite Starbucks coffee, tea, or pastry.
Enjoy the indoor heated pool and sit outside on the adjoining rooftop deck to soak up the sun. Go jogging on the impressive outdoor track, grab your partner and play a game of tennis on the courts, or take up shuffleboard. Get your weight, cardio, and strength-training workout in at the 24/7 fitness center.
Address: 1750 Welton St, Denver, CO 80202
Type: Luxury 4-star