Set in the heart of one of the world’s most sought-after destinations for mountain activities, the Sebastian Vail is a beautiful boutique hotel that provides a refreshing holiday experience. Since opening its doors in 2010, it has kept travelers, families, and basically, just every adventure seeker satisfied having the hotel as their hideout.
Luxury 5-star Hotel in Vail
The Sebastian Vail is a unique twist from the traditional mountain hotel – both modern and beautiful, it has put an extraordinary effort in putting together wonderful details in its public spaces. This exquisite 5-star hotel sits along Vail Road and is about a ten-minute walk to the downtown village.
The closest and preferred airport is Denver International Airport, which is about 62 miles or two and a half hours away by car.
The hotel has 84 enticing luxury guest rooms, including suites. All accommodations are equipped with the finest amenities and have been thoughtfully arranged to provide flexible choices for solo or group travelers. Guests to The Sebastian Vail can choose between staying in a room, suite, which comes in with a range of bed configurations and sizes, as well as the penthouse.
- Sebastian Classic – Smallest room category with a queen bed.
- Luxury Plaza Rooms – Larger room category with one king or two queen beds.
- One Bedroom Executive Suite – King bed, queen sleeper sofa, kitchen, dining area, and balcony.
- Two Bedroom Executive Suite – One king and two queen beds, queen sleeper sofa, kitchen, dining area, and balcony.
- One Bedroom Residential Suite – King bed, kitchen, dining room, living room with pull-out queen, and balcony
- Two Bedroom Residential Suite – Primary bedroom with a king bed, guest room with two queen beds, private bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, living room with pull-out queen, and balcony.
- Three Bedroom Residential Suite – Primary bedroom with a king bed, two guest rooms with a king or two queen beds, private bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, living room with pull-out queen, and balcony.
- Grand Galerie Penthouse – A two-floor penthouse with five bedrooms, four of which have kings and one has two bunk beds, a living room, dining room, kitchen, multiple balconies, wireless sound system, washer/dryer, and additional amenities.
Their on-site dining options are all dedicated to providing local, organic, and sustainable foods. Inspired by the French Alps, Spanish Pyrenees, and the Colorado Rockies, Leonora offers fine wines and flavorful tapas all made from locally sourced ingredients. Additionally, for just a cocktail and small bites, head to The Lounge at Leonora.
To start the day, Breakfast at the Sebastian is open daily offering plates like Huevos Sebastiano, avocado toast, benedicts, pancakes, chicken and waffles, french toast, and bottomless mimosas, to name a few. Moreover, in-room dining is available for those who wish to stay in bed.
Setting privacy and serenity in, the hotel’s Bloom Spa offers a wide variety of rejuvenating treatments for the mind and body. All of its treatments are inspired by Colorado’s pristine beauty and include body massages, facials, and other restorative treatments. Other available on-site facilities include the fitness center, a library, and a heated outdoor pool with four tubs.
Although many may think Vail is only perfect only during winter, it is can also be a favorite spot during the warmer months. Vail provides year-round attractions, from ski races and snowboard competitions during the winter, to biking, fishing, and golfing activities during the summer. There is surely something to keep every guest occupied when in Vail at any time of the year.
Check prices, availability or book The Sebastian Vail
Address: 16 Vail Rd, Vail, CO