The Teller House in Silverton is ranked in the National Register of Historic Places and offers a trip back in time. It is named for Henry Moore Teller, businessman, and politician who influenced Silverton’s economic growth.
This 1890s traditional town hotel offers guests a choice of 10 antique furnished Victorian guestrooms with views of the San Juan Mountain range. This historic hotel showcases old woodwork, 14-foot ceilings, and a lovely common room with cable TV.
“…the Teller house will be one of the very best and most attractive rooming houses of the city” – Silverton Standard, July 1911
The rooms offer comfy beds with Stearns and Foster mattresses and luxury linens, radiators, Wi-Fi, and either private or European baths. The rooms do not have TVs. Pets are not permitted.
- Two Queen Beds – These rooms offer guests a view overlooking the street and a private bath.
- Two Queen Beds – These rooms offer guests a mountain view and a private bath.
- King Bed or Two Queen Beds – These rooms offer guests a mixed view and a private bathroom.
- Single Queen – These rooms have a private bathroom or a shared bathroom.
- Full Bed – This room has a shared bath and a street view.
Teller House Restaurant / Rudy’s – This casual Mexican restaurant features authentic and freshly made tacos, tostadas, and carnitas. Be sure to try the spicy jalapeno margarita and the delicious peanut butter pie.
Address: 1250 Greene St, Silverton, CO 81433