The Teller House in Silverton is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, offering a trip back in time. It’s named for Henry Moore Teller, a businessman, and politician who influenced Silverton’s economic growth. This 1890s traditional town hotel offers guests a choice of 10 antique furnished Victorian guestrooms with views of the San Juan Mountain Range.
“…the Teller house will be one of the very best and most attractive rooming houses of the city” – Silverton Standard, July 1911
The rooms at Tell House Hotel offer comfy beds with luxury linens as well as radiators, Wi-Fi, and either private or European baths. The rooms do not have TVs and pets are not permitted. This historic hotel also showcases old woodwork, 14-foot ceilings, and a lovely common room with cable TV.
- Two Queen Beds – These rooms offer guests a view overlooking the street and a private bath.
- Two Queen Beds – These rooms offer guests a mountain view and a private bath.
- King Bed or Two Queen Beds – These rooms offer guests a mixed view and a private bathroom.
- Single Queen – These rooms have a private bathroom or a shared bathroom.
- Full Bed – This room has a shared bath and a street view.
Address: 1250 Greene St, Silverton, CO 81433
Pets: Not permitted