Since 2005, Zip Adventures has been flying through the gorgeous Vail Valley. They’re known as the best ground-to-ground zip line in the state.
Six different zip line courses provide a unique adventure across canyons and creeks. One zip runs 200′ above the river, awhile the longest trip is over 1000 feet in length.
- #1 The Bunny Hill – beginner zip line
- #2 The Glide – green-rated line where you can go upside down
- #3 Old Abe – 400′ long
- #4 The Thriller – one of the fastest zips
- #5 Widow Maker – one of the highest zips in Colorado, views of four waterfalls
- #6 What Was I Thinking? – 1000′ long with an aircraft carrier landing
Address: 4098 Colorado 131, Wolcott, CO
Season: mid April to December