The glamorous 154 room Halcyon is a white bricked hotel that features gold edges and locally-made modern art. It’s located int the ritzy Cherry Creek North neighborhood of Denver.
Begin your stay at The Kitchen Counter by checking in. Come back often for concierge reservations, grab the daily paper, the daily extended happy hour, Intelligentsia coffee, tea and pastries. Then settle in around the fireplace for social mingling.
A sassy saying rattan welcome mat greets you as you enter into a white room featuring a cocktail cabinet and record player.
Den Rooms – These rooms feature either a king bed or two queen beds, standard amenities, a Smart TV, and WiFi
Great Rooms – These city view rooms offer guests a little more room and a larger couch to put your feet up, along with all the other features in the Den Rooms.
Terrace Rooms – There rooms allow you to enjoy Colorado’s fresh air and sunshine on your large outdoor terrace that looks over the Cherry Creek North neighborhood.
Junior Suites – This corner suite has a Juliet balcony with views of the Cherry Creek or downtown skyline.
Loft Suites – With 600 square feet of space, this dual level suite has plenty of space for stretching out. Along with the standard amenities, it also features an oversized soaking tub.
Executive Suite – This 550 square foot suite offers guests a walk-out patio, a king bed, oversized windows in the separate living area with a leather sectional and dining table. The marble and brass bathroom features an oversize soaking tub.
Presidential Suite – This two-story, 1,300 square foot suite has hardwood floors, oversized windows, large terrace, and separate living and dining spaces.
This four star hotel takes care of their guests. Some cool perks of staying here include:
- The Kitchen Counter offers a daily extended happy hour, Intelligentsia coffee, tea, and pastries. Settle in around the fireplace with friends and family.
- The Gear Garage is full of scooters, bikes, Osprey day packs with hiking gear, and games for a rainy day.
- Enjoy free transportation in the hotel’s Range Rover within the Cherry Creek area.
- Stroll through the nearby Denver Botanical Gardens, just a fifteen minutes walk or a few minutes shuttle.
Rooftop Pool and Fitness – Enjoy complimentary access to the fitness center and swimming pool on the roof.
- Relax at the heated pool and hot tub.
- Catch some rays on a sun lounger or grab a cabana with white privacy curtains.
- Get a drink at the poolside bar.
- Watch a magnificent sunset as the sun sinks behind the mountains.
- With the Wellness Passport, take a fitness class like SoulCycle or yoga.
Both restaurants have been recognized as Top 25 Restaurants in Denver by 5280 Magazine.
Quality Italian – This restaurant in an Italian-American steakhouse with a chic interior and leather banquettes. Begin your meal with house-made ricotta, then enjoy apple-glazed pork chops. However, save room for burnt-marshmallow gelato or cannoli made in front of you.
Local Jones – This is a great neighborhood restaurant that offers a socially engaging atmosphere and traditional fair.
Rare Bird Rooftop Bar – This clandestine speakeasy offers inventive prohibition-style cocktails only after you find the mysterious gold doorbell.
Check prices, availability or book Halcyon, a hotel in Cherry Creek
Address: 245 Columbine St, Denver, CO 80206
Type: Luxury 4 star