The Victorian-style Wine Country Inn in Palisade is Colorado’s first wine-themed hotel. The 80-room hotel sits amidst a 21-acre working vineyard on the far western slope.
This unique 3-star hotel boasts a variety of rooms, dining, and amenities. There are even spa services, a swimming pool, and a gym on-site.
Wine Country Inn’s guest rooms come with plush bedding, luxurious lounge chair, flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi, microwaves, and minifridges. There is a range of room sizes, one of which has a jacuzzi. additionally, rooms and suites in Vitner’s House can be joined.
- Suite – The 900-square-foot suite offers guests a full kitchen, living areas, and a whirlpool tub.
- Double Queen Guest Room – This 450 square foot room has two queen beds and all standard amenities.
- King Guest Room – This 450-square-foot room has a king bed and all standard amenities.
- King Guest Room with Private Patio – This room has a king bed, all standard amenities, a patio with bistro furniture, and views of the pool and patio.
- Double Queen Room – This 450-square-foot room has two queen beds, all standard amenities, and a view of the vineyard.
- King Guest Room – This 450-square-foot room has a king bed, all standard amenities, and a view of the vineyard.
- Jacuzzi Suite – This 900 square foot suite offers guests a king bed, a large living room, dining room, full kitchen, and an oversized bathroom with a jacuzzi tub and shower.
Dining and Amenities
For dining, guests at the Wine Country Inn have two farm-to-table options to choose from Carolina’s Restaurant and Tapestry Lounge. Caroline’s Restaurant is a great place for dinner, serving fresh, local produce. As a popular French establishment, reservations are recommended.
Tapestry Lounge offers small bites and cocktails in the afternoon as well as a complimentary breakfast. To-go gourmet snack bags and catering are also available. Additionally, throughout the year, there are special dining experiences during holidays.
While some events occur daily, like the complimentary Afternoon Wine Reception, others, like the Edesia Culinary Adventure, take place during certain times of the year.
Some of the wonderful perks to make your vacation more specials include:
- Complimentary breakfast buffet & afternoon wine reception
- A la carte spa services
- A gift shop
- Full business center
- Fitness and heated outdoor pool with hot tub
Check prices, availability or book Wine Country Inn
Address: 777 Grande River Drive, Palisade, CO 81526