Based in Arvada, Colorado, and Boreas Campers makes high quality, high performance off road travel trailers. What’s unique about their design is that they’re constructed without any wood whatsoever inside or out.
The Colorado company was established in 2014 by Matt Reichel, originally as Into The Wild Overland, before renaming to Boreas Campers after their signature model, and the mountain pass in Colorado. They make turnkey tiny travel trailers that are both off road and off grid capable. They’re also lightweight and can be towed by a wide array of vehicles, at least ones capable of towing around 2,000 pounds.
Off Road Travel Trailers Based in Arvada
They make 4 models of the Boreas series trailers. All are built to last a lifetime!
- Boreas AT
- Boreas XT
- Boreas MXT.
- Boreas XT-12
The XT and MXT are essentially the same travel trailer except that the MXT is capable of attaching a dirt bike to it, so it’s a little longer and slightly heavier. The AT is an amenity limited version of the XT, such as no fridge or solar, and therefore less costly up front. The XT-12 is the largest version, capable of sleeping 4 adults, with an expanding roof top, interior table/extra bed, and toilet.
As mentioned above, Boreas Campers are turnkey. Nearly everything you need or could want comes installed as default. Both the XT and MXT models share a number of premium characteristics.
- Cruisemaster Suspension Standard
- 30″x 9.5″ BF Goodrich All Terrain Ko2 tires
- Pro Comp 15″x8″ steel wheels
- Up to 20 inches of ground clearance
- Full sized spare
- Electric brakes
- Composite fiberglass exterior
- Lock N’ Roll hitch coupler (rotates on all axis)
- Rear stabilizer jacks
- 7 point plug
- Front jack with wheel
- All LED lighting with reverse lights
- 2 Exterior LED porch lights with dimmer
- Custom Aluminum Roof Rack
- ARB 2500 Side Awning
- Instant hot water shower in a dust-proof, water-proof Pelican case
- Two full sized doors with windows and screens
- Sleeping space is 57″W x 80″L x 44″H
- LED lighting with dimmer
- 12v/USB power source with battery monitoring gauge
- Oversized compressed PVC cabinetry
- Maple FRP composite interior paneling
- 4.5” Memory Foam Queen bed
- 1.5″ full insulation for those cold mountain nights
- Forced Air Furnace
- MaxxAir All Weather Fan
- Pull out 2 burner propane stove with glass top
- Pull out sink with on demand water
- Pull out Dometic CFX-50 US 12v/110 Electric Cooler Refrigerator/Freezer
- 20 gallons of onboard freshwater with self-priming pump.
- 11lbs of onboard propane
- All pull out accessories mounted on 500lb sliders with lock in/lock out options
- LED lights with dimmer
- 12v/USB power source with battery gauge
- Compressed PVC cabinetry
- Stainless steel countertop
- All pull outs housed in custom stainless steel bays
Address: 5774 N Lamar St, Arvada, CO 80002