Discover two of America’s favorite towns, Boulder and Denver, from the ground up with Colorado Segway Tours. They operate guided sightseeing and historic tours year round, weather pending.
Explore these two unique Front Range cities in style on a Segway. It’s perfect for friends, family and corporate outings. All tours include comprehensive training by a Certified Segway Guide.
Segway tours in Boulder and Denver
Segway tours last two hours each and cover around eight miles of riding. They begin at 9am, 12pm and 4pm, in both Boulder and Denver. Reservations are required, and tours do get sold out, so plan ahead. You can reserve your spot online or by calling their office.
Children must be 14 years or older to attend the tour. Dress appropriately for the weather. Tours operate all year, however the outside temperature must be at least 40 degrees Fahrenheit. It’s best to wear sunglasses and sunscreen. There is a small storage in the handlebar bags. Helmets are required and provided.
Boulder: Covers historic neighborhoods, the Mork & Mindy House, Chautauqua Park, Flatiron Views, Gregory Canyon and the Pearl Street Mall. Tours depart from 931 Mapleton Avenue in Boulder.
Denver: Covers parks, trails, historic sites and the Platte River. Optional excursions include Confluence Park, Cherry Creek paths, Colorado Convention Center, Cheesman Park, Denver Art Gallery, Denver Mint, Pepsi Center, Lower Downtown, 16th Street Mall, and Capitol building. Tours depart from 701 Water Street in Denver, across from the Downtown Aquarium.
- Advance reservations required (sorry, no walk-ins)
- We require a minimum of two people to run a tour
- All riders are required to sign two waivers in-person at the tour
- Riders under 18 years old must have supervising adult sign the waivers for them
- The outside temperature must be at least 40 degrees, and
- All riders have to be at least 14 years old, and
- Weigh between 100 and 260 lbs. and have…
- The ability to step up and down one 10″ step unassisted, and
- Be able to stand for 30+ minutes, and
- Have enough balance to walk.
- All riders must wear helmets. (provided)
- No pregnant women allowed
Address: 701 Water St, Denver, CO
Season: Year round