Located in a natural box canyon, Seven Falls is 181 feet of waterfalls. It made National Geographic's list of International Waterfalls, the only one in Colorado to do so. Some have dubbed in the "Grandest mile of scenery in Colorado". Seven Falls is a series of 7 cascading waterfalls.
In the summer the waterfalls are lit up at night. Hike along 224 steps to the top or take an in-mountain elevator 14 stories to the Eagles Nest Lookout. Evening is a special time to visit the falls, as they are lit up at night. Throughout the canyon there are several exhibits which part of a guided audio tour to make your adventure fun and memorable.
At the top of the falls is a system of trails that take you to "Midnight Falls" and then onto Inspiration Point overlooking Colorado Springs. The trails are open from May to mid-October. The trail is Midnight Falls takes about 30 minutes round trip, while Inspiration Point takes an hour roundtrip. There's also a lot of wildlife that is usually seen in the surrounding canyon.
- Pondersosa Cafe - Open year round serving hot dogs, hamburgers, bbq, snacks, ice cream and more.
- Main Curio Shop - An Old West-themed gift shop.
- Bear Cubs Cave - Located at the base of the stairs, features children's toys and apparel.
- Eagle's Nest Shop - Located at the top of the elevator, features an assortment of rocks and crystals.
- $9.25/Adult/Day, $10.75/Adult/Night
- $5.75/Child(6-15)/Day, $6.75/Child/Night
- Free for children under 6
- Pets are welcome on leash
© 2013 Uncover Colorado | Seven Falls
Address: 2850 S. Cheyenne Canyon Rd, Colorado Springs
Season: Year round
Seven Falls in Colorado Springs.
The Mountain Elevator takes you to an observation deck.
The gift shop stays open late.
There is a cafe and gift shop open into the evening.
Looking down at the stage from half-way up.
Looking down from the observation deck at top of elevator.
A Native American dance performance held on stage.