The Oxford Hotel is one of the most historic hotels in Denver and has served as home to famous guests like President Theodore Roosevelt and the Dalai Lama. In 1979, it was included in the list of the National Register of Historic Places.
The hotel first opened in 1891 and since then has undergone many renovations. It’s home to The Cruise Room, which is a bar adorned with historic art deco pieces.
At the hotel, no room is alike. Each of their rooms contains pieces of history like headboards, claw-foot tubs, and drapery that are individually unique.
- Superior Classic – This room comes with a King bed with fine Egyptian linens. The classic rooms are furnished with handmade Arte Deco and Victorian designs.
- Deluxe Classic & Deluxe Classic Double – These rooms provide the comforts of the Classic rooms with an additional 100 square footage of space. Rooms are elegantly designed with Victorian touches and offer deluxe bathrooms with ample counter space.
- Premium Classic – The room has a King bed and a unique clawfoot tub. It’s decorated with unique antiques and artworks and provides a good view of Downtown Denver.
- Junior Suite – Guests can read a book by the window or enjoy the view of Downtown Denver. The room offers a separate living area with a sleeper sofa. Every Junior Suite is elegantly designed with the Victoria era in mind.
- Premium Corner – This suite provides guests with comfort and luxury. With a panoramic view of Lower Downtown, a King size bed, a claw-foot tub, a standing shower, and a ‘his and hers’ sink, this suite is top-notch.
- Presidential Suite – The room is the largest room in the hotel and has welcomed many distinguished guests. The spacious room offers a separate sitting area, two full-sized bathrooms, a clawfoot tub, decorative fireplaces, and a master bedroom.
Check prices, availability or book Oxford Hotel
Additionally, for guests looking to unwind, the Oxford Club Spa & Salon is located in the heart of downtown Denver and is considered an expert in beauty. It’s been serving locals and guests of the Oxford Hotel since 1987. Moreover, you can have your rehearsal dinners and wedding receptions in style in any of the hotel’s private rooms.
The hotel offers discounts from their sister properties when you book your wedding reception at the Oxford Hotel.
Address: 1600 17th St, Denver, CO 80202
Latest in Oxford Hotel
9 Supposedly Haunted Colorado Hotels
Whether you’re an avid believer in ghosts or a bonafide paranormal skeptic, you have to admit…
16 Best Dog-friendly Hotels in Denver
For those looking to explore Colorado’s capital without leaving their furry friends at home, fortunately, there…
Colorado’s Oldest Bars and Saloons
Colorado is home to some of the oldest bars and saloons in the Mountain West. A…
Back in Time at Colorado’s Most Historic Hotels
Few states boast the colorful Wild West past that Colorado does. You can experience a trip…