The Westin Denver Airport is connected to the Jeppesen Terminal of the Denver International Airport. Just steps away from the main terminal, this hotel is a convenient stay for those coming off a late-night flight or leaving early in the morning. It features all the luxurious Westin signature amenities.
The 4-star hotel’s curved design resembles a bird in flight. The 519 guestrooms and suites all offer free Wi-Fi, keyless entry, and soundproofing. Explore the sixth-floor lobby that showcases floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the airport runway. Art enthusiasts will enjoy strolling throughout the hotel to examine contemporary art pieces.
All rooms offer wall-to-wall windows with sweeping views of the Rocky Mountains, Colorado plains, Denver’s skyline, or the airfield. Rooms provide guests with 43-inch flat-screen TVs and minimalist furnishings while suites have 55” flat-screen TV in living rooms and 43” flat-screen TVs in bedrooms.
- Traditional Rooms – These rooms feature either one king or two queen beds, a rainforest walk-in shower, and all the standard amenities.
- Deluxe Room – These rooms feature either one king or two queen beds. They are located on the 10th and 11th floor and are contemporary Business-Class rooms with a spacious desk and ergonomic chair. The bathroom features a glass-enclosed shower or combination tub/shower. Guests also receive a $20 credit for meals or beverages from in-house restaurants and bars.
- Junior Suite – These suites feature a king bed with an open layout for a large sitting area. The bathroom features a glass-enclosed shower and a separate soaking bathtub.
- Executive Suite – These suites include a private bedroom with a king bed, 1.5 bathrooms, a spacious living room, and a dining table that seats four. The bathroom features plush spa-like bathrobes, a glass-enclosed shower, and a separate soaking bathtub
- 2 Bedroom Presidential Suite – These suites have a king bed in each bedroom and 2½ bathrooms. Relax in the spacious living room or at the dining room table that seats six. Both bathrooms offer plush spa-like robes and a glass-enclosed shower, while the master bath also includes a separate deep soaking tub.
- 2 Bedroom Suite – These suites have a king bed and 2½ bathrooms. The living room features a couch and chairs, while the dining table seats four. Both bathrooms offer plush spa-like robes and a glass-enclosed shower, while the master bath also includes a separate deep soaking tub.
- 1 Bedroom Hospitality Suite – This suite has one private bedroom with a king bed and two full bathrooms. The living room features comfy seating, while the dining room table seats six. There is also a queen-sized Murphy bed in the living room. Both bathrooms offer plush spa-like robes and a glass-enclosed shower, while the master bath also includes a separate deep soaking tub.
Dining & Amenities
At the Westin Denver International Airport Hotel, guests won’t have to wander too far to find a meal. Boasting three restaurants open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, whether you’re catching a flight or just got off your plane, you should be able to grab a bite to eat.
Grill & Vine, a classic bar and grill restaurant that is open for breakfast and dinner, has a farm-to-table-inspired menu. Enjoy eating indoors or on a spacious outdoor patio that offers great views of the Plaza and the Front Range. During the evening, Sky Lounge has a full-service bar that features a handcrafted cocktail, snacks, tapas, and sandwiches.
Meanwhile, Ingredients is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, serving Starbucks coffee and grab-and-go meals for travelers.
As for amenities, if you count having the Denver International Airport in your front yard, then the possibilities are endless. You’re moments away from the Jeppesen Terminal, so there’s little chance of missing your flight (just use the wake-up call service). However, if you’re in the mood for a little cardio, the WORKOUT Fitness Studio is a fully equipped gym.
Boasting circuit training, treadmills, bikes, and yoga equipment, the Run Concierge can also set you up with a running partner who can inform you about the area while you get you’re heart rate going. Head to the indoor heated pool and hot tub after to watch planes come and go while you unwind.
Check prices, availability or book The Westin Denver International Airport
Address: 8300 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249
Type: Luxury 4-star