Step back into the gold mining days of Cripple Creek & Victor. This scenic train ride moves you along on century-old locomotives. Trains depart every 40 minutes from 1894 Depot in downtown Cripple Creek (at the head of historic Bennett Avenue).
Departs: Cripple Creek every 40 minutes from mid-May to mid-October
Trip: Cripple Creek to Victor – 45 minutes; 4 miles
- Engine #1 – 0-4-4-0 Orenstein & Koppel articulated mallet built in 1902.
- Engine #2 – 0-4-0 Henschel built in 1936.
- Engine #3 – 0-4-0 H. K. Porter tank built in 1927.
- Engine #4 is the W. G. Bagnall 0-4-4-0T, built in 1947; this engine is currently in restorations.
- Engine #5 – 1951 General Electric, four wheel, Diesel-Electric engine. Currently being used by the CCVNG track crew.