Ice Pirates offers exhilarating guided tours on 55,000 acres of San Juan Mountain terrain. Ride up to 12,000 feet with epic 360 degree views near Silverton, Colorado.
With so much variety to choose from, all skill levels will find riding suitable for them. Tours depart seven days a week from an outpost at 10,800 feet. Bring winter boots, sunglasses, gloves and warm layers. Helmets and goggles are provided.
- 2 & 3 Hour – tours begin at top of Molas Pass.
- Full Day – snowmobile Molas Pass and enjoy an award-winning chili lunch.
- Up & Down – includes 8am pickup at Purgatory Mountain and a two hour snowmobile ride.
- Private & Custom – your crew gets its own guide!
- Train Package – board the D&SNGR train in the morning and snowmobile for two hours after lunch.
Address: Molas Lake/Molas Trailhead Molas Pass, Silverton, CO
Season: late November to early April