The DoubleTree in Durango offers a picturesque setting along the rolling Animas River, located across Camino Del Rio Street in Durango’s lovely historic district. Step into the Old West-like lobby to the smell of warm cookies.
This expansive and upscale property is one of the nicest places to stay in town, offering clean, comfortable, and modern facilities and warm hospitality. It is also quick to access the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad.
Each room offers guests a stylish room with views of historic downtown Durango or the Animas River. Guests can check into one of the 159 guest rooms using state-of-the-art Digital Key check-in. Each room and suite offer guests complimentary WiFi, microwaves, mini-fridges, and small balconies.
- City View One King – This room has a 37” HDTV and overlooks Durango’s historic downtown.
- City View One King with Sofa Bed – This 528 square foot room has a sitting area with a sofa bed and overlooks Durango’s historic downtown.
- River View One King or Two Queens – This 405 square foot room overlooks the Animas River and Riverwalk.
- River View Two Queen Pure Wellness – This 405 square foot room offers guests hypoallergenic bedding and purified air. The balcony overlooks the Animas River and Riverwalk.
- River View One King 2 Room Suite – This ground floor suite gives guests direct access to the river. The suite’s amenities include a seating area with a sofa bed, refrigerator, and a whirlpool tub.
Check prices, availability or book DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Durango
On-site, the Doubletree Durango Hotel has three dining options for guests. The Animas River Beer Garden has a wide selection of mile-high sandwiches along with Breckenridge Brewery beers. The Animas River Grill is an Old West Restaurant where guests can enjoy savory steaks and fresh seafood while overlooking the Animas River.
For those looking to unwind with a favorite drink while in front of the big screen, head to the Animas River Lounge. Additional amenities on the property include an indoor heated pool and whirlpool as well as a fitness center with cardio machines. There’s also a free shuttle service to the airport, which is available to guests within a 3-mile radius of the hotel.
Address: 501 Camino Del Rio, Durango, CO 81301