A luxury hotel in downtown Denver, Le Meridian is a modern, cosmopolitan hotel in the heart of the Mile High City. Chic and sophisticated, Le Meridian combines traditional European influences with modern features to create one of the top hotels in Denver.
With its prime location near the Colorado Convention Center, Ball Arena, and the Arts District, Le Meridian is perfect for both business and leisure travelers. Traditional European influences and minimalistic designs throughout the 20-floor hotel offer guests sophisticated luxury.
When checking in, admire the tiny Marie-Antoinette mosaics on the reception wall before relaxing in the lobby’s rhinestone chairs under the two-story glass chandelier.
Le Meridian offers several different rooms types, each with luxurious details and comforts. Enjoy plush LM BEDs, luxe linens, pristine marble bathrooms, with light and bright finishings for the ultimate comfortable hotel room. Guests can choose from the standard and deluxe rooms, plus rooms with a city view. One King and two Queen sleeping accommodations are available.
Each room includes amenities such as a flat-screen T.V. with cable, iPod dock, free high-speed Wi-Fi, robe and slippers, plus a contemporary workstation. All 272 rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows, Illy espresso machines, and Malin+Goetz bath amenities.
- Deluxe Rooms – These rooms come with either one king or two queen beds and all standard amenities. Choose between views of the mountains or the city.
- Guest Rooms – These 259 – 305 square foot city view rooms come with either one king or two queen beds and all standard amenities. Choose a Skyline View for extraordinary views of downtown Denver.
Perhaps one of the hotel’s biggest attractions is its culinary and nightlife scene. Guests don’t have to go far for a good breakfast or a happy hour cocktail with the hotel’s on-site café, restaurants, and bars.
From its legendary rooftop bar to its world-class restaurants, guests can enjoy the best of Denver within one location. A nod to their heritage, guests will find European-inspired foods, coffee, and drinks. The four dining establishments offer an array of culinary delights from your first cup of Illy coffee to a delicious dinner and drinks at night.
- Corinne Restaurant – Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the Corinne Restaurant offers classic American comfort food in a casual, yet modern atmosphere. Have a meal in the restaurant or on the open-air patio.
- The Lobbyist – Found in the hotel’s lounge, patrons can enjoy flaky pastries and coffee for breakfast and fanciful cocktails and small plates in the evening. The highlight is the éclair flight, part of Le Meridian’s LM Éclair program.
- Bar AC – Pull up a seat, after a long day, at Bar AC for delicious Spanish tapas, gin-focused cocktails, and a colorful assortment of sangrias. – Taste cocktails and delicious tapas as the bartender helps plan your next Denver adventures.
- AC Kitchen – Open for breakfast, AC Kitchen is the perfect start to a new day with its international breakfast options of assorted cheeses, sundry tarts, and pastries.
Additionally, 54thirty Rooftop, Denver’s highest open-air rooftop bar, serves up crafty cocktails, chic lounging, and incredible views of the city skyline. Enjoy artfully crafted cocktail and picturesque views of the skyline at Denver’s highest open-air rooftop bar as you sit around the warm fire pits.
Besides high-end rooms and top-notch dining options, the hotel also offers additional on-site amenities to use during your stay. One of the best is its fitness center. The rooftop gym offers 24-hour access, premium workout equipment, and beautiful city views.
Most amenities are free, such as the shuttle service, business center, outdoor fireplaces with lounge area, and sun deck with terrace, while some include an additional charge. The hotel also offers access to bikes, which you can use to ride around Denver. Moreover, enjoy complimentary tickets to enjoy abstract art at Clyfford Still Museum.
Check prices, availability or book Le Méridien Denver Downtown
Address: 1475 California Street, Denver, CO 80202
Rating: 4.5 star