Aspen’s most prominent hotel, St. Regis is a luxurious 5-star property that is conveniently located at the base of Aspen Mountain. It’s within close proximity to the mountain’s main ski lifts, the famed slopes of Aspen, as well as to the town’s shopping, dining, and entertainment districts.
Luxury 5-Star Hotel
It’s part of the 61 St. Regis brand of hotels, owned by Marriott International. Available to its guests, the St. Regis Aspen Resort sets itself apart and elevates the total experience through its specialized Butler Service. Its personalized service begins from welcoming the guests, carrying their luggage, delivering breakfasts, 24-hour service desk, and many more.
No matter how petty or significant the request, their butlers are more than happy to ensure that their guests enjoy their vacation.
Additionally, the hotel’s perfect location puts it in short-distance drives from other renowned landmarks, such as the Aspen-Pitkin Airport (10 minutes), Aspen Golf Course (8 minutes), Aspen Ski Area (12 minutes), Buttermilk Ski Area (10 minutes), Snowmass Ski Area (20 minutes), Snowmass Golf Course (15 minutes) and the panoramic Maroon Bells (25 minutes).
St. Regis has 179 well-appointed luxury rooms and suites. Guests can choose from the 12 accommodations available.
- Superior Room – King or two double beds.
- Deluxe Guest Room – King or two double beds.
- Deluxe Guest Room with Patio – King bed.
- Deluxe Guest Room with Fireplace – King or two double beds.
- Grand Deluxe – King or two double beds with mountain view.
- Grand Deluxe with Balcony – King or two double beds with mountain view.
- Junior Suite – King bed and sofa bed.
- One-Bedroom Suite – King bed and living room.
- Loft – Two bedroom, two-level suite with king beds or two doubles, a sofa bed, and fireplace.
- Silver Queen Suite – King bed, kitchenette, 8-person dining table, and floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Aspen Mountain Suite – King bed, kitchenette, 8-person dining table, wine chiller, and floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Presidential Suite – Overlooking fountain courtyard, this suite comes with a king bed, kitchenette, 8-person dining table, wine chiller, balcony, baby grand piano, and floor-to-ceiling windows.
Check prices, availability or book St Regis Aspen Resort
In addition to their in-room dining, the hotel has 4 other dining options. The Chef’s Club, named one of the Best 100 Restaurants in the Country by Time Magazine, offers an all-original menu with signature dishes from 20-star chefs like Eric Ripert, Daniel Boulud, and Mario Batali.
Velvet Buck, a new restaurant concept of the hotel, puts a special focus on local ingredients and primal cooking techniques to pay tribute to the men and women of the Rocky Mountains during the 1800s.
Mountain Social is the hotel’s leading après-ski destination, offering cocktails, spirits, and scenic views of Aspen Mountain. It also aims to pay tribute to St. Regis Lake, which served as John Jacob Astor IV’s inspiration to build the very first St. Regis hotel. Only open during warmer months, Splash Pool Lounge offers signature hand-crafted cuisine and a refined cocktail menu.
Remède Spa, which has been voted as the world’s no. 1 spa by Travel + Leisure, has all the perfect treatments to provide the ultimate mind and body relaxation. It offers an extensive menu of soothing massages, rejuvenating facials, and other body treatments. This massive facility has 15 treatment rooms, locker facilities, a fitness center, and a confluence pool with a waterfall.
Due to its prime location at the base of Aspen Mountain, St. Regis Aspen has an abundance of recreational activities await. Guests can do skiing, snowboarding, or ride a snowmobile during the icy months. Summer opens opportunities to do outdoor activities, like mountain biking, white water rafting, horseback riding, golf, and even riding a hot air balloon.
Address: 315 E Dean St, Aspen, CO 81611