Breckenridge Distillery has the high honor of being the world’s highest distillery. They make superior whiskeys in a range of flavors and proofs, as well as a few other select spirits.
The distillery boasts a tasting room and restaurant, located around a mile from downtown. There’s also a tasting room and gift shop on Main Street in downtown Breck.
Distillery tour in Breckenridge
Free tours run every 30 minutes from 11am to 6pm, seven days per week. Enjoy complimentary samples of the awarding winning Classic Vodka, Gin, and Bourbon. They last about thirty minutes and are first-come, first serve.
In addition to the free tour with a limited number of samples, you can upgrade your Breck experience and enjoy a wider array of tasty spirits for $10. VIP tours are offered after hours at the distillery for groups up to 20.
- Breckenridge Blend of Straight Bourbon Whiskeys
- Breckenridge Reserve Blend
- Breckenridge Whiskey Port Cask Finish
- Breckenridge Whiskey PX Cask Finish
- Breckenridge Distillers High Proof
- Breckenridge Dark Arts: Whiskey Distilled from Malt Mash
- Breckenridge Bourbon Whiskey Single Barrel
- Breckenridge Spiced Whiskey
- Breckenridge Gin
- Breckenridge Spiced Rum
- Breckenridge Bitter
- Breckenridge Vodka
- Breckenridge Pear Flavored Vodka
- Breckenridge Chili Chile Vodka
- Breckenridge Espresso Flavored Vodka
Address: 1925 Airport Rd, Breckenridge
Address: 137 S. Main St, Breckenridge
Season: Year round