Situated beside the South Platte River in Denver, the Downtown Aquarium is the largest aquarium between Chicago and California. It features a spectacular variety of aquatic life and habitats.
- North America – A wide range of habits native to this continent.
- In The Desert – Wildlife living with less than 10″ of annual rain.
- Under The Sea – Life in coral reef just offshore, rich in caves.
- At The Wharf – Wildlife residing within crashing tides and waves.
- The Rainforest – Varying exhibits on rainforest habitats.
- Coral Lagoon – Coral lagoon protected from by a barrier reef.
- Sunken Temple – A replica ancient ruin.
- Shipwreck – Replicate wreck.
- At The Beach – Wildlife that lives in shallow water.
Address: 700 Water St, Denver
Season: Year round
- Sunday – Thursday 10am – 9pm
- Friday & Saturday 10am – 9:30pm
- Sunday – Thursday 11am – 9pm
- Friday & Saturday 11am – 10pm