Nestled in the heart of breathtaking nature, The Ritz-Carlton Bachelor Gulch caters to the most selective guests who desire the best in terms of comfort and service. It’s the perfect sanctuary for those seeking to rejuvenate themselves by taking in the great scenery that surrounds them.
Luxury 5-star Hotel by Beaver Creek
This 5-star property is located in an exclusive mountain enclave of Bachelor Gulch about four miles away from Beaver Creek. It will take approximately 110 miles or 2 hours of driving if originating from Denver. The nearest airports are Eagle County Regional Airport (20 miles) and Denver International Airport (117 miles).
The hotel’s architecture is inspired by the grand lodges of Yellowstone and Yosemite Grand Teton National Parks, and, as such, features native materials like timbers, log beams, and stones. The road, as well as the actual entrance to the property, are unassuming. With its unique style, visitors will surely feel that they are in for a great resort experience upon seeing its totality.
The Ritz-Carlton Bachelor Gulch has a total of 180 luxury guest rooms including suites and residences. All accommodations are attractive and follow a modern alpine style, and are equipped with the best amenities. Guests can choose between staying in either a room, suite, or penthouse.
- Deluxe Guest Room – King or two queens with mountain or valley views and a fireplace.
- Club Access King Guest Room – King with a fireplace, club lounge access, and stunning mountain or valley views.
- Club Access Double Queen Guest Room – Two queen beds with panoramic views of the mountain and club lounge access.
- Mountain View Slopeside Double Queen – Two queen beds with a mountain view and fireplace or window seat.
Suites & Penthouses
- Executive Suite – King bed with a mountain or valley view and a fireplace
- Residential Suite – One or two-bedroom suite boasting valley or mountain views, a kitchen, and a living room.
- Ritz-Carlton Suite – King bed with mountain view, double-sided fireplace, living/dining room, and balcony.
- Club Access Executive Suite – King bed with a living room, fireplace, club lounge access, and mountain or valley views.
- Three-bedroom Penthouse Valley View – This suite has a primary room with a king bed, a guest room with a double bed, and a second guest room with bunk beds. Located on the 10th floor, this suite has a private elevator, chef’s kitchen, dining room, floor-to-ceiling windows, stone fireplaces, two oversized balconies, a grill, and a view of the valley.
- Three-bedroom Penthouse Mountain View – This suite has a primary room with a king bed, a guest room with a queen bed, and a second guest room with a bunk bed and twin day bed. Located on the 10th floor, this suite has a private elevator, chef’s kitchen, dining room, floor-to-ceiling windows, a stone fireplace, an oversized balcony, a grill, and a valley view.
Check prices, availability or book The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch
No matter what kind of mood you’re in, The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch has a myriad of dining options to meet your needs. Wyld offers Alpine cuisine and mountain classics, meanwhile, Buffalos provides elevated gastropub cuisine.
Sakaba is an excellent choice for anyone craving sushi and sake, or head to Daniel’s Grill and Fireside Bar, which offers stunning views, delicious bbq, and signature cocktails. For a private dinner, make sure you head to Anderson’s Cabin. Hosting private dining experiences for up to 10 people, please note that this option is seasonal.
If you’re looking for something for breakfast, a snack, or something to bring to the room, Espresso Chair 16 and The Market are both great takeaway options.
Their onsite spa can topple most other spas around. This four-star Forbes spa measures about 21000 sq. feet and features 19 treatment rooms. It also features a fitness center, saunas, a nail salon, steam rooms, and hot and cold plunge pools.
With Beaver Creek’s natural allure, visitors are surrounded by an abundance of outdoor activities available in the winter and summer seasons, including skiing, snowshoeing, ice climbing, four-wheel drives, dog sledding, gondola rides, guided nature walks, and so much more. Ritz Kids program is also available for children.
Address: 130 Daybreak Ridge Rd, Avon, CO 81632
Latest in Ritz-Carlton Bachelor Gulch