Offering majestic views of the Flatiron Mountains and a heartbeat access to Pearl Street Mall, St. Julien Hotel & Spa is truly a confluence of tranquility and style. Since opening its doors in 2005, it has won numerous awards and continues to be recognized by different renowned travel guides.
Luxury 4.5 star hotel in Boulder
The hotel was built on where a rail yard that connected many gold mining camps in Boulder previously sat, from 1883 to 1919. Nestled in the heart of Boulder and at the base of the Rocky Mountains, St Julien Hotel is within walking distance to other points of attractions like shops and restaurants.
It’s also in close proximity to amazing outdoor experiences like parks (more than 60), and hiking and biking trails. The nearest and most preferred airport is Denver International Airport which is only about 45 miles or 50-minute drive away.
This 4.5 property features 201 fabulously appointed rooms, including the 6 two-room suites. All accommodations are equipped with topnotch amenities and oversized bathrooms with slate flooring and granite counters.
Guests can choose from their:
- King Mountain View (400 sq. feet with Flatiron Mountain views),
- 2 Queens Mountain View (400 sq. feet with Flatiron Mountain views),
- King Mountain View with Balcony (400 sq. feet with Flatiron Mountain views),
- 2 Queens Mountain View with Balcony (400 sq. feet with Flatiron Mountain views),
- King Veranda (400 sq. feet with Flatiron Mountain views),
- King Terrace View (400 sq. feet with backyard views),
- 2 Queens Terrace View (400 sq. feet with backyard views),
- 1 Queen Walnut View (400 sq. feet with Walnut Street views),
- King Downtown View (400 sq. feet with downtown Boulder views)
- King Downtown View with Balcony (400 sq. feet with downtown Boulder views),
- 2 Queens Downtown View with Balcony (400 sq. feet with downtown Boulder views),
- King St. Julien Suite (800 sq. feet),
- 2 Queen St. Julien Suite (800 sq. feet),
- Executive Suite (600 sq. feet with downtown Boulder views), and
- King Handicap Accessible Room (400 sq. feet).
In addition to in-room dining, St. Julien also has great onsite restaurants. Jill’s Restaurant & Bistro offers French-inspired American cuisine, and has a full bar, a terrace, an outdoor patio and a plush private dining room called The Onyx. It’s open for all meals of the day.
T-Zero Lounge, located at the lobby, offers signature cocktails and hand-crafted martinis. Live music is presented to complement the experience. There is also a secluded Round Room which is great for private gatherings. The RedGarden Terrace has the unparalleled Rocky Mountains backdrop, and is open for all meals of the day including happy hour.
The hotel also has a full-service, onsite spa. Measuring 10000 sq. feet, it includes 12 treatment rooms, a salon, separate men’s and women’s locker rooms, steam room, sauna, a 50-foot indoor pool, hot tub, and a fitness center. It has been included by Forbes as one of the Four-Star Spas in the West. Other note-worthy onsite offerings to give a try are their two-lane infinity pool and complimentary use of bicycles.
St. Julien’s central location gives guests the opportunity to relish some of the top destinations in Boulder, including Pearl Street Mall, Boulder Creek Path, Chautauqua Park, Flatiron Mountains and Leanin’ Tree Museum of Western Art.
Check prices, availability or book St Julien Hotel & Spa
Address: 900 Walnut St, Boulder, CO
Rating: 4.5 star