Established in 2014, Merfs Condiments produces top notch hot sauces and creative condiments designed to enhance anyone’s food experience. The eclectic company makes their handcrafted sauces in Denver.
They use simple all natural ingredients, both local and organic. All their condiments are free of preservatives and other junk. You can pick up their hot sauces in a variety of flavors to fit all tastes. Their objective is straightforward:
Our goal is moderate growth, annual profitability, and having fun!
Handmade Condiments and Hot Sauces from Denver
Always innovating, Merfs Condiments currently had 6 flavors available. They come in 5 ounce bottles, sold by the single bottle or 2-3 pack, and 1/2 gallon bottles, perfect for restaurants or the hot sauce enthusiast.
You can purchase their condiments in-store at local Colorado King Soopers, online at their website, or on Amazon.com (Amazon affiliates below).
Merfs Condiments Flavors:
- Electric Lime Hot Sauce – Savory combination of roasted Colorado jalapeno and hatch green chilies. This all purpose sauce is Merfs best seller, also containing garlic, onions and juice. Rated 6.10 on the heat scale.
- Jamberry Sriracha – It’s a fruity and fiery sriracha sauce, but not necessarily sweet. With umami from fermented chilies and flavors from red bell pepper, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries. Rated 7/10 on the heat scale.
- Hand Grenade Sriracha – A fiery umami sriracha with a sweet pineapple taste thanks. It’s a classic red sauce made with red bell peppers. Rated 7/10 on the heat scale.
- Dancing Queen Hot Sauce – Peppery and tangy, this chipotle sauce is well balanced with roasted garlic, onion, red bell pepper and guajillo peppers. Rated 5/10 on the heat scale.
- Chipotle Joe Hot Sauce – They partnered with Pablo’s, one of Denver’s first craft coffee roasters. It has a rich taste thanks to the sweet cherries and chilis, and smokiness from the full bodied dark roast. Rated 6/10 on the heat scale.
- Fool’s Paradise Hot Sauce – Smoky and fiery thanks to ghost pepper, yet sweet from the mango and red bell peppers. It’s not so hot, rated 8/10 on their heat scale.
It’s also available in a Merfs Condiments Variety Pack if you’re having trouble deciding. And if you love their sriracha and happen to utilize ketchup, try their collaboration with Mile High based Elevation Ketchup. It’s a delicious Sriracha Ketchup.
Address: Denver, CO
Founded: 2014 in Denver