This regional airport is the second busiest in the state, located about a ten mile drive southeast of downtown Colorado Springs. The Colorado Springs Airport (COS) is a public-use civil-military airport owned by the city.
Serving El Paso County as well as central Colorado, the airport provides direct flights all over the country, other regional airports in Colorado and daily flights to Denver International Airport (DEN). The Peterson Air Force Base is located at the airport on Runway 13/31.
There several places to eat and shop with the Colorado Springs Airport. Free wifi is available throughout the Main Concourse, baggage claim and security screening checkpoint.
Airlines Flying from Colorado Springs Airport
Currently, Colorado Springs Airport offers direct non-stop flights to 10 U.S. cities on 5 carriers.
Nonstop Destination Cities:
- Atlanta (ATL) – Delta (currently suspended)
- Chicago (ORD) – American, United
- Chicago (MDW) – Southwest
- Dallas (DFW) – American
- Dallas (DAL) – Southwest
- Denver (DEN) – Southwest, United
- Houston (IAH) – United
- Las Vegas (LAS) – Frontier. Southwest
- Los Angeles (LAX) – United
- Orlando (MCO) – Frontier (currently suspended)
- Phoenix (PHX) – Frontier, Southwest
- Salt Lake City (SLC) – Delta
Compare Local Flights – Free flight comparison with Skyscanner, your search starts here!
Address: 7770 Milton E Proby Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80916
Elevation: 1,886 meters / 6,188 feet
Owner: City of Colorado Springs