Escape the hustle of the city at the Denver Botanic Gardens. See plants and wildlife from all over the world, year round in the Mile High City.
Thanks to help from the Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD), complimentary days are offered throughout the year at both locations of the Denver Botanic Gardens: York Street and Chatfield Farms. Free days include admission to the park during regular business hours and don’t include any extra ticketed events.
2017 York Street Free Days:
- Monday, Jan. 16 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day)
- Monday, Feb. 20 (Presidents’ Day)
- Wednesday, March 22 (World Water Day)
- Sunday, April 2
- Wednesday, June 14
- Monday, July 17
- Tuesday, Aug. 29
- Friday, Nov. 10 (Winter Gift Market)
- Saturday, Nov. 11 (Winter Gift Market)
2017 Chatfield Farms Free Days:
- Tuesday, Jan. 3
- Tuesday, Feb. 7
- Tuesday, March 7
- Tuesday, April 4
- Tuesday, June 6*
- Tuesday, July 15* (Lavender Festival)
- Tuesday, Aug. 1*
- Tuesday, Nov. 7
*Butterflies at Chatfield requires paid admission to the butterfly house.