Nominated in the top Top 10 Specialty Food Festival by USA Today in 2019 and 2020, the 5th Annual Bloody Mary Festival is the largest event of its kind. Guests will have the chance to try a range of unique and tantalizing Bloody Mary mixes and cast their vote for the “People’s Choice Award”.
Taking place on Sunday, September 19th, 2021 at the EXDO Event Center in Denver, general admission tickets to the Bloody Mary Festival include unlimited bloody marys, food and drink samples, and one vote for the “People’s Choice Award”. The VIP ticket has all of the same perks but gives you an extra hour to enjoy yourself without it being as busy.
Some of this year Bloody Mary making participants include:
- Ace Eat Serve | The Pig and the Sprout
- The Lobby | The Glenn Bar | Highland Tavern
- Timberline Craft Kitchen and Cocktails
- Gj’s Bloody Mary | The Bloody Buddy | Bloody Maria
- El Gordo’s Bloody Mary Mix | Demitri’s Gourmet Mixes
As you sip plenty of innovative cocktails, enjoy different food, drink, and cocktail samples by companies such as:
- The Long Drink | BuzzBallz | RUNA
- Denver Chip Co | Briste Foods
- Good Day Chocolate | On Tap Kitchen
- International Cigars | Renewal by Andersen
A great way to spend a “Sunday Funday” with friends, especially after brunch, don’t miss your chance to try plenty of delicious bloody marys at this event. Just remember to drink responsibly!
Address: EXDO Event Center, 1399 35th St., Denver, CO 80205
Hours: 12 – 3:30pm (VIP) | 1 – 3:30pm (General Admission)
Cost: General Admission or VIP ticket