By February the Rocky Mountains are a winter wonderland. Celebrate the season and keep spirits high by attending a winter festival. There are many fun events to choose, with most catered around winter recreation. Read our events blog.
One of the longest running festivals in Colorado, The Winter Carnival in Steamboat Springs is now on its 106th season. February is notorious too as the most snowy month of the year, so take advantage with a weekend gateway.
2019 Annual February Festivals in Colorado
- Date: Wed-Sun, January 30-February 3, 2019
- Address: Durango
- About: Now in its 41st year, features a costume party, follies, parade, and an annually changing theme.
- Date: Sat, February 10, 2019
- Address: Lake City Ice Park
- About: Men’s and women’s top-roped and lead speed competitions.
- Date: Wed-Sun, February 6-10, 2019
- Address: Downtown Steamboat Springs
- About: In its 106th year, Steamboat’s Winter Carnival is a widely popular event complete with ski races, ski jumping, ice sculptures, fireworks, a shovel race and street events.
- Date: Fri-Sun, February 8-17, 2019
- Address: Downtown Cripple Creek
- About: 12th year of ice sculptures in casino-friendly Wild West Cripple Creek.
- Date: Fri-Sun, February 15-17, 2019
- Address: Lake Dillon, Silverthorne
- About: All are welcome to enter in this ice hockey tournament sponsored by Pabst Blue Ribbon, with over $10,000 in cash prizes. It’s followed by the Apres Ice Party.
- Date: Fri-Sun, February 22-24, 2019
- Address: Steamboat
- About: 12th annual festival showcasing national, regional and local bluegrass and acoustic roots music.
- Date: Fri-Sun, February 22-March 3, 2019
- Address: Denver
- About: Hundreds of Denver restaurants come together for a ten-day culinary celebration, each offering a $30 fixed multi-course menu, now in its 15th year.
Go To March Events
Search for upcoming performing arts, rodeos and sports that aren’t listed under events.