With the leaves changing colors and the temperatures getting cooler, October is filled with exciting events to celebrate the season. Brew fests are common, including the Wine in the Pines Keystone and numerous Oktoberfests to choose from. Read our events blog.
For those looking for a scare, Halloween haunted houses and hay rides can be found all over. Make the most of this warm days while they’re around.
2019 Annual October Festivals in Colorado
- Date: Thur-Sat, October 3-5, 2019
- Address: Convention Center, Denver
- About: Now in its 33rd year, GABF is one of the largest beer festivals in the US, with four sessions to choose from, and over 3500 beers.
- Date: Thur-Sun, October 4-7, 2018
- Address: Durango
- About: Celebrate the rich history of the American cowboy, with live performances, poets and musicians.
- Date: Sat, October 13, 2018
- Address: Golden
- About: 11th annual chili competition featuring bottomless craft beer and chili tastings.
- Date: Fri-Sat, October 19-20, 2018
- Address: Keystone
- About: Summit County’s premier wine festival is now in its 35th year. Enjoy exquisite wine paired with savory cuisine.
- Date: Fri-Sun, Oct 19-21, 2018
- Address: Breckenridge
- About: Live music and regional liquor and food. Events include Poker Run, Historic Saloon Walking Tour, Breckenridge Distillery Tours, Honey Gitters live show at the historic Gold Pan Saloon and Hangover Brunch.
- Date: Sat, October 27, 2018
- Address: Manitou Springs
- About: Starts with a parade through town followed by coffin races. 23rd annual, coffin races are teams of four pall bearers and one “Emma”. The races have been covered nationally by the Travel Channel. They are usually held the last Saturday in October, annually since 1995.
Go To November Events
Search for upcoming performing arts, rodeos and sports that aren’t listed under events.