The Handmade in Colorado Expo, now in its 16th year, is returning for three consecutive weekends across three cities. The event celebrates Colorado’s independent artisans and their unique creations, promoting originality and expert craftsmanship.
Throughout the three weekends, designers will exhibit their handmade products made from a variety of media, including metal, glass, paper, paint, gemstones, and wax. Attendees will have the opportunity to discover one-of-a-kind treasures while engaging with the talented designers behind them, all while celebrating the beauty of handmade crafts.
The Handmade In Colorado Expo will be happening during these times in 2023:
- Estes Park – Bond Park | Friday – Sunday, August 25th – 27th, 2023
- Denver – Skyline Park | Saturday – Sunday, September 16th – 17th, 2023
- Glenwood Springs – 7th St. & Bethel Plaza | Saturday – Sunday, September 30th – October 1st, 2023
Date: Multiple dates
- Estes Park | Friday – Sunday, August 25 – 27, 2023
- Denver| Saturday – Sunday, September 16 – 17, 2023
- Glenwood Springs | Saturday – Sunday, September 30 – October 1, 2023