The annual Handmade in Colorado Expo will be back for its 15th and will be happening for three weekends in three different venues. The festival aims to promote the originality and the workmanship of some of Colorado’s independent artisans.
During the three weekends, designers will be showcasing their products made from various media like metal, glass, paper, paint, gem, wax, and a lot more. This will be a great way to find unique finds and interact with the talented designers behind the items while promoting the beauty of handmade crafts.
The Handmade In Colorado Expo will be happening during these times at these different venues in 2022:
- Estes Park – Bond Park | Friday – Sunday, August 26th – 28th, 2022
- Denver – Skyline Park | Friday – Sunday, September 16th – 18th, 2022
- Cherry Creek – Fillmore Plaza | Friday – Sunday, September 30th – October 2nd, 2022
Expect to be surrounded by a lot of beautiful and unique art pieces and be amazed by the talented individuals that made them. Be excited to experience great shopping, live entertainment, and feel inspired by one of the best Colorado festivals for artists.
Date: Multiple dates
- Bond Park | Friday – Sunday, August 26 – 28, 2022
- Skyline Park | Friday – Sunday, September 16 – 18, 2022
- Fillmore Plaza | Friday – Sunday, September 3 – October 2, 2022