March is a time to celebrate the remaining days of winter and welcome on spring with these upcoming festivals. The days are finally getting warmer again. Events include the Frozen Dead Guy Days and the Monte Vista Crane Festival. Read our events blog.
2020 Annual March Festivals in Colorado
- Date: December thru early March
- Address: Dillon Town Park, 120 Buffalo Street, Dillon
- About: Professional ice artists create dazzling displays every winter in Dillon. It’s lit up at night for a spectacular attraction in popular Summit County. It’s held all winter long, cold weather pending.
- Date: Fri-Sun, February 21-March 1, 2020
- Address: Denver
- About: Hundreds of Denver restaurants come together for a ten-day culinary celebration, multi-course menus at $25, $35 or $45, now in its 16th year.
- Date: TBD
- Address: Exdo Event Center, 1399 35th St, Denver
- About: 10th annual festival, Bourbon Street comes to the Mile High City, live music, DJs, games and free beads.
- Date: Fri-Sun, March 13-15, 2020
- Address: Nederland
- About: 19th year of FDGD with crazy contests, competitions, live music, great food, parades and parties.
- Date: Fri-Sun, March 6-8, 2020
- Address: Monte Vista
- About: 37th annual Crane Fest, celebrates the annual migration of cranes that has been going on for years.
- Date: Saturday’s in March and April (March 7-April 12), 2020
- Address: Gondola Square, Steamboat Springs
- About: Free concert series now in its 21st season, held at the base of the mountain. Several concerts are held over the course of the ski season. The series features a mix of music genres with many big name acts having performed. The concert runs from 3:30-5pm.
- Date: Tue-Sun, March 31-April 5, 2020
- Address: Aspen
- About: 29th year celebrating one of the continent’s best short film festivals and Oscar-qualifying showcase. International short films are defined as 40 minutes or less.
Go To April Events
Trending in March
Search for upcoming performing arts, rodeos and sports that aren’t listed under events.