Hailed as one of “The Top 101 Western Events” by American Cowboy Magazine, the Cattlemen’s Days is one of the longest-running annual events in Colorado that started back in 1900. For this year, the event promises the same kind of cowboy entertainment that includes bull riding, barrel racing, and other cowboy and cowgirl traditions.
The Cattlemen’s Days will be held from Thursday to Sunday, July 14th to 16th, 2022 in Gunnison, which is about 4 hours from Denver by car. Expect parades, rodeos, carnivals, vendors, livestock exhibits, fun games, and competitions. So if you’ve always wanted to experience the old west, this will be a great opportunity for that.
- Ranch Rodeo | Patriot Night Rodeo | Tough Enough to Wear Pink Rodeo | Backing the Blue Rodeo
- Cowboy Poetry | Afternoon & Evening Carnival | Pioneer Banquet | TETWP Dance | Auction
- Concert at the I-Bar | Cattlemen’s Days Parade | Cowboy Church| Open Horse Show
- 4-H Rabbit and Poultry Show | 4-H Swine Show | 4-H Market Sheep Show
- 4-H Horse Show | 4-H Livestock Buyers BBQ | 4-H Fiber Goat Show
- 4-H Dog Obedience Show | 4-H Cat Show | Junior Livestock Sale
- F-H Meat Goat Show | F-H Cattle Show
- Team Roping & Barrel Racing Auction
Visit their official website to get the most up-to-date schedule of events.
Address: Gunnison Co. Fairgrounds, 275 S Spruce St, Gunnison, CO
Date: Thursday – Saturday | July 14 – 16, 2022