Every August, locals anticipate the return of the annual Rocky Mountain Folks Festival, a three-day musical event that’s been running for over 30 years. Remaining true to its vision of providing a fun summer event filled with music and stories, the festival is both family-friendly and ideal for anyone who loves live performances in a stunning setting.
This is probably just about the nicest festival I’ve ever driven into. —Jackson Browne
With two stages, a songwriter showcase, and camping, this festival is not to be missed. This year’s Rocky Mountain Folks Festival takes place from Friday to Sunday, August 12th – 14th, 2022 at the Planet Bluegrass Ranch in Lyons.
Boasting over a dozen artists across its Main Stage and Wildflower Stage, craft vendors, plenty of food options,
The 2022 main stage lineup includes:
- Bruce Hornsby & The Noisemakers | Indigo Girls | Ani Difranco | Yola
- Sarah Jarosz | Robert Earl Keen | Rodney Cromwell | John Craigie
- Carsie Blanton | Rachel Baiman | TK & The Holy Know-Nothings
- The Wailin’ Jennys | Mick Flannery | Courtney Hartman
- Tall Tall Trees | Moira Smiley | Chatham Rabbits
Make sure you also bring your bathing suit in case you want to splash around in the North Saint Vrain Creek!
Address: Lyons, CO
Date: Friday – Sunday | August 12 – 14, 2022
Hours: 10 am – 11 pm
Cost: Admission | Camping Pass