This fair is a grand celebration of the Southern Ute Indian Tribe in Ignacio, Colorado. Held since 1920, the excitement of gathering as a tribe and sharing traditions, food, and camaraderie has always been a highlight each autumn. Everyone is welcome. The festivities happen the second weekend of September, meaning this year’s will take place Friday to Sunday, September 8-10, 2023.
- Agriculture | Livestock
- Homemaking | Baking | Arts & Crafts
- Kids Games | Chicken Pull | Tug-O-War
- Duck Race | Grease Pole | Horseshoes
- Jalapeño Eating | Best Painted Horse
- Drum Contest | Apparel
- Powwow | Royalty Crowning | Parade
- Handgame | Concert | Fireworks
Aside from a casino resort, there are no other accommodations in town. Drive 30 minutes northwest to Durango to find the best hotel options for your trip.
Address: Southern Ute Indian Reservation, Sky Ute Fairgrounds, 200 CO-151, Ignacio, CO 81137
Date: Friday – Sunday | September 8-10, 2023