The longest-running recipient of the AAA Five-Diamond award, The Ritz-Carlton Denver truly sets itself apart from other luxury hotels. Excellently built in the heart of downtown Denver, it connects its guests to all the best things Mile High has to offer – great attractions, shopping centers, awe-inspiring sights, and many more.
Seen as a haven in the middle of a bustling city, the Ritz-Carlton Denver has added a level of sophistication to the city since opening its doors in 2008. It is in close proximity to other known attractions such as The Denver Art Museum, Coors Field, and Colorado Convention Center, and is about 26 miles away from Denver International Airport.
The 5-star Ritz-Carlton Denver offers guests upscale rooms at a prime downtown location. Here you will find the largest standard rooms in Denver along with magnificent views of the Rocky Mountains, Continental Divide, and Downtown Denver. The 202-room luxury property greets guests with running water and a pebble entrance to this Colorado cabin.
Proud to be offering some of the most spacious rooms in all of Denver, this 4-star hotel holds 202 newly revamped rooms, including the 47 suites and 32 Club level rooms. All accommodations are appointed with class, sophistication, and state-of-the-art amenities.
Let the stress of the day wash away in the soaking tubs and walk-in showers before wrapping yourself in a Frette bathrobe and relaxing on the plush beds while reading the daily newspaper.
- Deluxe Guest Rooms – These rooms feature a city view and 540 square feet of space. The airy rooms have a warm and upscale décor and come with a marble bath and oversize tub. Some come with access to the Club Lounge that includes continuous food and beverage and a personal concierge.
- One-Bedroom Suite – The suite has over 1,000 square feet of space, city views, and a marble bath with an oversized tub.
- Club Level One Bedroom Suite – The suite has over 1,000 square feet of space, city views, and a marble bath with an oversized tub. It also has access to the Club Lounge, which includes continuous food and beverage and a personal concierge.
- Deluxe Suite – Denver’s most lavish suite has over 1,000 square feet of space and a city view.
- Luxury Suite – These are Denver’s largest luxury suites, they offer a city view and include 1½ bathrooms within the 2,473 square feet of space.
- The Ritz-Carlton Suite – With a media room and Club Lounge Access, the 3,030 square feet suite offers magnificent, sweeping skyline views.
Check prices, availability or book The Ritz-Carlton Denver
Named after Denver Bronco’s John Elway, Elway’s is an upscale steakhouse that specializes in USDA hand-cut steaks and sushi from their raw bar. They also offer guests a variety of uniquely Colorado whiskeys, beers, and an award-winning wine list that includes 1,400+ red wines.
Offering prime steaks, fine seafood, and an extensive wine list, guests can enjoy its ambiance either in their private dining or outdoor patio. It even offers excellent meals before any Broncos game. A seven-time recipient of the Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator magazine, ELWAY’s is frequented by both international and local wine enthusiasts.
Spa – The first-rate spa provides guests with eight treatment rooms named after Colorado waterfalls and a Vichy wet treatment room. Be pampered with the Hops and Honey Pedicure that has hops in the treatment and a flight of Denver’s Great Divide Brewery beer.
The Forbes Four-Star recipient, Ritz-Carlton Spa, is another highlight where both Denver locals and hotel guests go to release their worries and get some pampering. With its 6000 sq. feet of tranquil space, it offers waterfall treatments, massages, body wraps, facials, and nail and salon services.
Fitness Center – Tru Fit Fitness Club, which is adjacent to the hotel, offers the best workout facilities and equipment. In-house Ritz-Carlton Fitness Center is also available and is located just on the same level as their spa.
Start your day in the Forza fitness center, where you can get your workout. Participate in fitness classes, swim laps in the indoor lap pool, participate in a pickup game of basketball, or climb the rock-climbing wall.
The hotel’s prime location gives guests access to a multitude of urban activities, as well as endless opportunities to wander around. A few nearby popular destinations are the Denver Art Museum, Denver Mint, Larimer Square, Newman Center for Performing Arts, History Colorado, and the Denver Zoo.
Address: 1881 Curtis Street, Denver, CO 80202
Latest in Ritz-Carlton Denver
19 Best Hotels in Denver, Colorado
Colorado’s capital city is loaded with top accommodations, providing nice, upscale hotels. During any time of…