Founded in 1984, the Colorado College Summer Music Festival is a long-time Colorado Springs tradition. Around since before Colorado became a state, the college’s music history is long and storied, making this festival one of the best of its kind.
Plus, it’s a great place to spot up-and-coming classically trained musicians from around the globe who spend three weeks in intensive preparation for the spectacular festival performances. A family-friendly event, the Colorado College Summer Music Festival is a time to enjoy classical orchestral and chamber music performed by the Colorado College students and faculty.
The 38th annual Colorado College Summer Music Festival will be held from Sunday thru Friday, June 5th – 24th, 2022, with multiple concerts held at various performance halls and art centers on the Colorado College campus. Tickets are available to purchase on May 1 for the general public.
- Packard Hall
- Peggy Shivers Concert | Tuesday, June 7 at 7:30 pm
- Festival Artists Concert | Thursday, June 9 at 7:30 pm
- Festival Artists Concert | Sunday, June 12 at 2:30 pm
- Pre-Concert Recital | Thursday, June 16 at 7:30 pm
- Festival Artists Concert | Monday, June 20 at 7:30 pm
- Pre-Concert Recital | Thursday, June 23 at 7:30 pm
- Music at Midday | June 6, 8, 10, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 23, and 24 at 12:15 pm
- Celeste Theatre, Cornerstone
- Festival Orchestra Concert | Tuesday, June 14 at 7:30 pm
- Children’s Concert: Carnival of the Animals | Thursday, June 16 at 11 am
- Festival Orchestra Concert | Friday, June 24 at 7:30 pm
- Tava Quad
- Outdoor Festival Orchestra Concert | Saturday, June 11 at 7 pm
- Fellow Concerto Readings | Saturday, June 18 at 2 pm
- Outreach Concerts | TBD
Address: 14 East Cache la Poudre Street, Colorado Springs, CO
Date: Sunday – Friday | June 5 – 24, 2022
Cost: Varies on the type of season pass | Free with Colorado College ID | Certain concerts are free