Launched in 2012 and officially recognized as the Mile High City’s fashion week in 2018, the annual Denver Fashion Week is the largest of its kind in Colorado. Showcasing emerging, local, and national designers, this 7-day event includes 8 shows and a handful of workshops.
Taking place from Tuesday through Sunday, November 12th – 20th, 2022 at Denver Sports Castle, tickets to this multi-day event are available online. From workshops on how to pose and patent your brand to shows that highlight local designers, sustainable fashion, and ready-to-wear collections, this event has an array of unique design-related activities.
Denver Fashion Week Events:
- Saturday, November 12 | Local Couture | 7 pm
- Sunday, November 13 | Couture Kids | 11:30 am
- Sunday, November 13 | Hair Show | 5 pm
- Tuesday, November 15 | Lifestyle | 6 pm
- Wednesday, November 16 | Streetwear | 6 pm
- Thursday, November 17 | Ready-to-wear | 6 pm
- Saturday, November 19 | National | 7 pm
- Sunday, November 20 | Sustainable Fashion | 4 pm
Check out the best hotels in Denver.
Address: Denver Sports Castle | 1000 Broadway, Denver, CO 80203
Dates: Saturday – Sunday | November 12-20, 2022
Admission: Tickets required