Launched in 2012 and officially recognized as the Mile High City’s fashion week in 2018, the annual Denver Fashion Week is the largest of its kind in Colorado. Showcasing emerging, local, and national designers, this 5-day event includes two workshops and three fashion shows.
Taking place from Tuesday through Sunday, November 16th – 21st, 2021 at the McNichols Civic Center Building, tickets to this multi-day event are available online. From workshops on how to pose and patent your brand to shows that highlight local designers, sustainable fashion, and ready-to-wear collections, this event has an array of unique design-related activities.
Denver Fashion Week Events:
- Tuesday, November 16 | Runway Model Workshop | 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, November 17 | Intellectual Property in the Fashion Industry | 6:30 pm
- Friday, November 18 | Ready to Wear | 7 pm
- Saturday, November 20 | Local Designers | 7 pm
- Sunday, November 21 | Sustainable Fashion | 4 pm
Address: McNichols Civic Center Building | 144 W Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80202
Dates: Tuesday – Sunday | November 16-21, 2021