[Winter festival in Gondola Square. Photos: MusicFest Steamboat] Every year, thousands of music fest fans gather for the Steamboat Musicfest that compiles the best Texas and Americana music for your enjoyment. Dickson Production will once again bring an amazing roster of talents from legends to newcomers to the 2019 Steamboat MusicFest.The lineup is long for the 2019 MusicFest that will feature more than 70 bands and artists to ensure a unique experience that’s one for the books. The 6 day event that will be held from January 5 to 10 at the world-class ski resort is perfect for any music lover and the ski lover.
Aside from live music performed at different venues, guests also has the option to ski and do other fun activities on the side.
The MusicFest at Steamboat
If you decide to get your 2019 MusicFest Steamboat pass, you will get the following treats:
- 6 days and 5 nights of lodging at an accommodation chosen by you. All participants to the festival will be housed located ski-in/ski-out near the mountain base. Most of these places are equipped with kitchens, hot tubs, and fireplaces.
- 4 full day lift passes and 1 night skiing pass among Steamboat’s five world class interconnected mountains.
- Access to over 200+ hours of live performances in several different venues like luxury ballrooms and saloons and the BIG MusicFest Tent.
- Each guest will be given complimentary magazine and their official MusicFest Welcome Bag that includes collectibles, pocket schedules, credentials, and other additional discounts.
- The MusicFest will also be manned 24 hours by professional on-site staff. All contact details, passes, and other information will be given to you at the check-in.
Are you still pondering whether you want to be in Steamboat for of the most enjoyable music festival in the country? Well, you shouldn’t. Be sure not to miss out on this fun-filled music festival that fans and artists are calling the “Super Bowl of Texas Music”.
Address: Steamboat Springs
Date: Saturday-Thursday, January 5-10, 2019