Hooper, CO is a tiny town tucked away in the San Luis Valley. In 2010 it recorded a population of 103 residents.
It’s located at 7,559 feet of elevation. Hooper was incorporated on May 20th, 1898.
Camping: Read about the camping near Alamosa, Sand Dunes and the San Luis Valley.
Activities near Hooper
- Big Spring Creek Natural Landmark (19mi)
- Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve (24mi)
- La Garita Wilderness
- Rio Grande National Forest
- Sangre de Cristo Wilderness Area
State Wildlife Areas:
- San Luis State Wildlife Area (14mi)
- Alamosa (19mi)
- Center (13mi)
- Crestone (30mi)
- Del Norte (28mi)
- Moffat (18mi)
- Monte Vista (26mi)
- Saguache (35mi)
- Villa Grove (35mi)
Latest in Hooper
View more Hooper articles