Glade Park is a tiny unincorporated community hidden about 35 minutes south of Fruita on the Colorado Plateau. While it’s now mostly homes, in the past it was a ranching and farming community.
It’s located at an elevation of 7,000 feet in Mesa County. There is a Glade Park Post Office with a zip code of 81523.
Activities near Glade Park
- Fruita Bike Park (17mi)
- Lunch Loop Bike Park (11mi)
- Black Ridge Canyons Wilderness (19mi)
- Colorado National Monument (9mi)
- Dinosaur Hill (16mi)
- Enochs Lake (12mi)
- Fruita Paleontological Area (19mi)
- Grand Mesa National Forest
- McInnis Canyons National Conservation Area (20mi)
- Uncompahgre National Forest
- Dinosaur Journey Museum (18mi)
- Fruita (23mi)
- Grand Junction (15mi)
- Loma (28mi)
- Mack (31mi)
- Palisade (26mi)
View the town’s official website.