We’re an online travel guide, featuring a weekly blog on Colorado.
Please sign up for our monthly Colorado newsletter.
Things To Do in Colorado this Spring
When the snow melts and the rivers begin to rush, Colorado is truly a remarkable place to be! The whitewater rafting season kicks off in April and by late April it’s usually warm enough to camp in the Rockies. You can also still ski at Loveland until May and A Basin until June.
More Spring Activities
- Spend a Day or Night at these 15 Hot Springs
- Stay Overnight at these 4 Private Hot Springs
- Hiking in Steamboat: Fish Creek Falls
- White Mountain Tours: Get Your Zip On!
- Saddleback Ranch: Year Round Action in Steamboat Springs
- Save these Days: Free Colorado Attractions
- Families Spring into Action in Colorado Springs
- Top 5 Hikes around Colorado Springs
- Tour Inside the Denver Botanic Gardens
- Exploring the Springs’ Garden of the Gods
- Hiking along Hanging Lake Trail
- Explore These 5 Colorado Halls Of Fame
- Amazing Adventures in Archuleta County
- 8 Best City Parks In Denver