Cumbres and Toltec Scenic Railway is America’s highest and longest coal-fired, steam-operated narrow gauge railroad. It was built in 1880 and hasn’t changed much since. The train operates from late May to mid October.
64 miles along Colorado, New Mexico border from Antonito, CO to Chama, NM
- #1 Antonito to Chama by Bus; Return by Train – Daily from 8:30am-4:40pm
- #2 Antonito to Chama by Train; Return by Bus – Daily from 10am-5:25pm
- #3 Antonito to Osier; Turn by Train – Daily from 10am-4:40pm
- #4 Chama to Antonito by Bus; Return by Train – Daily from 8:30am-4:05pm
- #5 Chama to Antonito by Train; Return by Bus – Daily from 10am-5:30pm
- #6 Chama to Osier; Return by Train; Daily from 10am-4:05pm
Vary depending on route and are subject to change. A home-cooked lunch buffet is included in all tickets.
- Deluxe Tourist
Season: late May-mid October