A round of putt-putt golf is a great way to spend a lazy, sunny day, or a fun, cool night. And the Centennial State is loaded with both of them. You can find miniature golf courses in many towns throughout the state.
Mini Golf Courses in Colorado
Like’s it full-size, long-distance cousin, miniature golf is a game of relaxed, concentration. It’s also much more fun for all ages. You can play mini-golf in Colorado year round at most Front Range golf courses, and usually seasonally at mountain resorts.
- Address: 5150 S Windermere St, Littleton
- About: Colorado-themed mini golf course, featuring the Eisenhower Tunnel, Royal Gorge, Garden of the Gods, Cripple Creek golf mine, Mesa Verde and a ghost town.
- Address: 18442 Pony Express Dr, Parker
- About: Two 18-hole mini golf courses, with water hazards.
Lilliputt Mini Golf
- Address: Grand Avenue, Grand Lake
- About: A unique mini golf course, open summers, in downtown Grand Lake.
- Address: 3604 South Kipling St, Lakewood
- About: 54 holes of mini golf, all beautiful landscaped with windmills, ponds and dragons.
- Address: 840 Moraine Ave, Estes Park
- About: Family-run golf course near Rocky Mountain N.P.
Guide to Miniature Golf in Colorado
Mini golf is an activity that’s fun for all ages. Kids through adults can compete with one another, trying to sink that hole in one. You can find both indoor and outdoor mini golf courses in Colorado.
Most mini golf courses are open year round. Some of the mountain resort courses are only open during the warmer summer season. A variety of themed courses are available, including a pirate theme at Pirate’s Cove.
Outdoor mini golf: Most miniature golf is played outdoors, under the blue Colorado sky. Many mini golf courses will also feature other amusing activities, such as go kart racing and an arcade. Some lower elevation courses are open year round, while others are typically around Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Indoor mini golf: One of the most obvious advantages to indoor mini golf is a warm putting environment, open year round, and usually open at night. Centennial’s Monster Mini Golf is a fun indoor course, which features glow-in-the-dark obstacles.
Next time you’re looking for something fun to do with your friends, family or on a date, consider miniature golf. There’s no equipment required, the putters and balls are provided, and no skill necessary. Just come out and have a fun time!
Tube, splatter paint or zip line for more Colorado fun!