Concerts can be found nearly everywhere at nearly anytime in Colorado. With world-class concert venues like Red Rocks and music festivals all year round, the Centennial State always has great acts to hear.
Concert Venues in Colorado
While you can find great music venues around the state, as various local theatres, Colorado’s capital city is loaded with them. Denver and its surrounding area, notably Red Rock in Morrison, regularly host the top touring musical acts in the country.
Guide to Concert Venues in Colorado
Live music is easy to find anywhere in Colorado. From festivals in local parks to sold-out shows at Red Rocks, you can hear it all here. Attending a concert is a fun activity available year-round.
Musical styles vary from bluegrass and country to rap and rock. Music festivals often specialize in one style, such as blues, jazz, or folk. Other times they just focus on bringing in great talent so you can enjoy it the most.
If you live in a major town, chances are high you can head out any night of the week and hear live music. Certain bars around town are known for great shows, and they are easy to find if you ask around. Some will charge a small cover fee for entrance.
Find Upcoming Colorado Concerts
- Browse our annual music festivals under upcoming events.
- Colorado Info lists upcoming concerts at both large and small venues.
- Concert Boom is an international concert directory with most of the larger concert venues listed in Denver and Colorado Springs.
- Open up a Westword, Denver’s go-to magazine for local entertainment, and flip around.
Annual Colorado Music Festivals
- Jan – MusicFest at Steamboat
- Feb – Steamboat WinterWonderGrass
- Mar – Bud Light Rocks the Boat
- May/Aug – Durango Blues Train
- Jun/Sep – Hudson Gardens Summer Concert Series
- Jul – High Mountain Hay Fever Bluegrass Festival
- Dec – Vail Snowdays
Latest in Concerts
Take CO 119 from Boulder towards Nederland with Rocky Mountain Way blasting out your driver-side window,…
Many music fans don’t realize it, but Colorado boasts a dramatic musical legacy involving multiple generations…