Concerts can be found nearly everywhere at nearly anytime in Colorado. With world class concert venues like Red Rocks and music festivals year round, Colorado always great acts to hear.
- Address: 3263 South Broadway, Englewood
- About: The historic Gothic Theatre attracts musicians from across the country. The intimate theater hosts shows every weekend.
- Address: 1578 South Broadway, Denver
- About: Several shows a week in this popular venue near DU.
- Address: 935 E. Colfax Ave, Denver
- About: A national historic landmark built in 1919. Live performances are held throughout the week, with around 150 concerts per year.
- Address: 1621 Glenarm Place, Denver
- About: Built in 1930, this historic, downtown theater hosts over 100 performances a year, including live music, comedy, movies and even MMA fights.
- Address: 18300 West Alameda Parkway, Morrison
- About: A world-class concert venue located in the Foot Hills near Denver. Big-name artists perform there regularly during the warmer seasons.
Please contact us to add a concert venue.
Find Colorado Concerts:
- Browse upcoming events for music festivals.
- Colorado Info lists many upcoming concerts at both large and small venues in Colorado.
- Concert Boom is an international concert directory with most of the larger concert venues listed in Denver and Colorado Springs.