Going on a winter sleigh ride in the Colorado countryside is a fun way to spend some time. Sip on hot cocoa during a morning sleigh ride or relax in horse-drawn sleigh to dinner.
- Address: 26480 County Rd 52E, Steamboat Springs
- About: Shuttle picks guests up in town and transports them to the ranch where the adventure begins. You then hop directly into the cozy sleigh and off you go. The ride is about thirty minutes to the dinner location which is an old, remodeled barn. The Bar Lazy L Ranch provides live music, sometimes with the Yampa Valley Boys. The family running the tour has lived in the Yampa Valley since the 1800s.
- Address: Breckenridge
- About: Offering dinner rides, hot chocolate rides and private sleigh rides.
- Address: 1 Skier Place, Durango
- About: Nightly sleigh rides depart from Purgatory’s base area. The rides last approximately thirty minutes.
- Address: 935 Gothic Rd, Crested Butte
- About: Offers winter sleigh rides and horseback riding year round.
- Address: 60880 County Rd 129, Clark (north of Steamboat)
- About: Sleigh ride only, soup & sleigh, and dinner sleigh rides available. Courtesy shuttle to/from Steamboat Springs available.
- Address: Keystone Adventure Center, Lakeside Village, Keystone
- About: Enjoy a twenty minute ride to a mountain homestead for dinner and live entertainment. A cash bar is available.
- Address: 3125 County Rd 13, Aspen
- About: Sleigh rides daily at 10am, 12pm, 2pm and an apres ski wine & cheese ride at 4pm. Horses trek along Maroon Creek for an hour. Four person minimum.
- Address: 36975 County Rd 179, Steamboat Springs
- About: Dinner sleigh rides to the Double Dollar Lodge. Wine and beer served. Also has a morning hot cocoa sleigh ride at 10:30am. Read our feature on them.
- Address: 616 Recreation Way, Frisco
- About: Colorado’s longest continuously running sleigh ride. Horses depart nightly for dinner and live music.
Please contact us to add a sleigh ride.